Essential infirmation on paying taxes
Taxation is an integral part of any business.
taxes and fees (dues) include taxes and fees, which are set up by the Tax Code
and are to be paid on the entire territory of the
· value added tax;
· excise duties;
· tax on personal income;
· corporate income tax;
· tax on mining;
· water tax;
· fees for the use of wildlife and marine biological resources;
· state fee.
The regional taxes are taxes that are set up by the Tax Code and the laws of the Russian Federation subjects on taxes and are mandatory payments on the territories of relevant subjects of the Russian Federation (except for cases of special tax regimes).
· corporate property tax;
· gambling tax;
Local taxes are taxes that are set up by the Tax Code and tax regulations of municipal representative bodies and are to be paid on the territories of relevant the municipalities (except for cases of special tax regimes).
· land tax;
· personal property tax.
In addition, the Tax Code establishes special tax regimes, which may provide for exemption from the obligation to pay certain federal, state and local taxes and fees listed above, replacing them with other taxes.
Special tax regimes are the folowing (Section VIII.1.):
• taxation system for agricultural producers (unified agricultural tax);
• simplified taxation system;
• system of taxation in the form of a single tax on imputed income for certain activities;
• taxation system with production-sharing agreements.