«ROAD MAPS» FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MUNICIPALITIES OF KUBAN PROVIDE FOR SME PROMOTION

23rd October 2013

«Road map» development of the regions of the Kuban until 2017 approved. On its basis the budget of the municipalities in the coming years will be formed. The main provisions of the «road map» were discussed at the meeting in Armavir, reports the official site of administration of the region.

«Road map» development of the regions of the Kuban until 2017 approved. On its basis the budget of the municipalities in the coming years will be formed. The main provisions of the «road map» were discussed at the meeting in Armavir, reports the official site of administration of the region.

Development of the municipalities of the region in the first moves the small and medium business. Entrepreneurs set the tone for the entire life in the area, said Alexander Tkachev.
He noted the work of the Council for the Affairs of entrepreneurs at the head of the Armavir. 70% of its members are representatives of the most active communities of small business. They go legislative initiatives in the interests of small business, help to micro businesses in solving lots of everyday problems and negotiate with officials. The remaining 30% are representatives of Federal and regional authorities, deputies, officials. According to Alexander Tkachev, the head of the district shall be responsible for sources of budget revenues and not to rely only on the regional or Federal grant. Today mainly region provides up to 90% of regional budgets. But these funds are not always used, or used inefficiently. In the result not all the territory of Kuban develops evenly.

«So serious and difficult task was set before the region – it is smoothing of disparities between leaders and laggards municipalities», - said the Minister of economy Igor Galas. As he said, «roadmaps municipalities provide incentives to small and medium-sized businesses. All programs held public hearings; some of them have already been approved.

Rating



Новости в формате RSS