Russian government has reported some results of the implementation of “road maps” to improve business climate
Communication concerning reduction of terms for passing procedures by entrepreneurial entities in some areas of government regulation, was published on the Cabinet website
Preliminary results of the implementation of “road maps” of the national entrepreneurial initiative to improve the investment climate in the part of reduction of terms for passing procedures by entrepreneurial entities in some areas of government regulation are published on the website of the Government of the Russian Federation.
In order to reduce the time and cost of procedures for business entitiessignificantly, 11 “road maps” to improve the investment climate in the Russian Federation are being implemented today.
Among the results achieved so far are the following:
- exclusion of approval procedures with the network organization of power supply projects of consumers up to 150 kW;
- ensuring the reduction of procedural deadlines for utility connection of grid organizations;
establishment of a procedure for submitting applications for technical connection through Internet with opportunity to track application execution in real-time mode;
- setting the marginal cost of technical connection and rate for temporary connection;
- approval of rules for land use and development of urban settlements;
- imposition of sanctions for noncompliance with the rules governing the procedure for granting land plots that are state or municipal property;
- minimizing the risk of excessive influence of state authorities to market services in the field of customs;
- reducing the list of documents submitted to customs authorities;
-enabling electronic payment of customs duties
- extension of preferential rates period of insurance premium payments;
- ensuring targeting in providing tax incentives for corporate income tax;
- granting taxpayers the right to the investment tax deduction.
Новости в формате RSS