"Supporting access to foreign markets"roadmap
The roadmap is approved by Executive Order of Government of the Russian Federation dated June 29, 2012 No. 1128-p.
Work Group Leader – Petr Fradkov, CEO of open joint-stock company “EXIAR”. Phased implementation of the road map will allow increasing share of exporting companies in the total number of registered small and medium-sized enterprises and share of non-resource export and make financial instruments of export promotion readily available.
- Increasing the number of export organizations, primarily on account of small and medium businesses
- Increasing volumes of non-primary product exports
- Raising the goods diversification level of exports
- The capability has been ensured for receiving guaranteed support for the export of industrial products, made as part of international collaboration
- The activity of trade representations has been regulated and more than 200 passports
- Have been approved and implemented for foreign economic projects a regional infrastructure for supporting SMEs has been drawn up
Key propositions of business community fixed in the road map:
- abolition of exchange control and transaction certificate for export of non-resource goods and services;
- reduction of formalities, simplification of 0% VAT tax rate confirmation procedure, including through the improvement and automation of interdepartmental information exchange (Federal Customs Service, Federal Tax Service, Department of Treasury, Ministry for Economic Development);
- simplification and reduction to international standards of recovery mechanism from the federal budget of the cost connected with payment of interest on loans received from Russian credit organization, and, as a result, stimulation of the instruments of financial support of exporters;
- reduction and, in some cases, eliminating of visa restrictions regarding the main trade and economic partners.